Rainy City Natural Medicine provides primary care medicine for adults, children, and babies. Naturopathic physicians, Sara Alvarado and Abigail Nelson, integrate conventional and alternative medicines to effectively meet the unique and individualized health care needs of each of our patients. Care includes preventative medicine, disease screening, health maintenance, physical examinations, and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses.
Our office is located in the Center for Birth on the lower level at 1500 Eastlake Avenue East, Seattle.
Reproductive Health & Primary Care
- Annual exams, including Pap smears
- Disease screening for conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis
- Treatment of conditions, such as PMS, menstrual irregularities, infertility, menopause, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, heart disease, etc.
- Well baby and well child exams
- School and sports physicals
Our providers are contracted with many health insurance plans, including but not limited to:
First Choice Network
Whole Health Pro
Check on-line or call your insurance company to verify your benefits. Health plans vary and change. Patients are responsible for confirming insurance benefits before their appointment.
To make an appointment, call 206-861-8300 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For billing or insurance questions, contact Ingrid at 360-632-4435 or email@example.com.